Friday, December 28, 2012

the conversation between dark me and me

what did i tell you

you told me you could do this shit

that's right

if you told me then how come you haven't...?

i just did

that's not good enough

nothin's good enough for you. I KNOW ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH...! it's a starting point

why isn't it good enough...?

i have time

how long...?

20 years

20 years...! hahaha you jackass

why do you mock me... i'll show you. where will you be in 20 years...? probably sitting on your ass watching american idol season 29

hey. i like that show. don't dis

you just dissed me

you allowed yourself to be dissed

well you allowed yourself to work for me in 20 years. don't worry

i don't worry about anything. you're the one who should be worried. everybody thinks you're going to fail. even your sister. that must suck. your own family doesn't believe in you

ya know what...? why don't you just shut the fuck up. just shut the fuck. you're ignorant

you're the one who has been called "ignorant". i wouldn't throw that word around too lightly hahaha

nothing funny here. those people don't know what they are talking about. bless them. that's all i can say. they wash their hands clean of me, i do the same for them

oooh, sounds like some rap lyrics

good idea, i'll put that in my next song

if you ever make it like you say you are

weeellll, you know how it is. people want evidence that something exists. that's not my responsibility to hate them for that. they're normal. they will never be like me

grandiose aren't we...?

i have the right to be

who says...?

i don't need no one's permission. what the fuck planet you come from...?

i don't live on a planet. i live in your head

o yeah, is that so...? interesting. how am i talking to you right in front of me then...?

go get something to eat

what...? why...? what does that have to do with-

you're hallucinating. you haven't eaten anything today

excuse me. i don't hallucinate

o really. i just told you you do

i'm smarter than you. if you are part of me then i control you

fag. did you control that...?

you're just part of the blackness in me. the blackness that wants to take control. but you can't have me

you fucking fag. you'll never make it. you're a fucking loser. LOSER. nobody likes you

oh, i see that you're upset. upset means that you feel psychologically inferior to me

you don't know what you're talking about. you don't have a degree

i don't need a degree. i have the Master Idea

fuck that. you don't know what you're talking about

NO. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

LOSER. YOU'LL NEVER BE ANYTHING. YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER

...

what, you aren't going to say anything...? LOSER. you know i'm right

you're right

... what...?

you're right. i'm a fucking loser. i'm a loser and i have to accept that

what the fuck...? what are you doing

i am SUCH A FUCKING LOSER.

why are you agreeing with me...?

so you will shut the fuck up. now leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment