Sunday, April 7, 2013

and well, insightingly, i shouldn't have to interact with it. That's my choice, but the fact that i fear it tells me that i'm not cognizing the whole situation. i'm leaving something out. why do i fear the energy...? if i choose not to interact with it i shouldn't have to fear it. this probably means that in the past i had a bad experience that i have never gotten over so that somehow i associate me not accepting the energy to persecution. so basically, one day in the past i told someone that i wanted to do something different or i acted different and that ended up resulting in me being persecuted.

so how do we solve this problem...?

The easiest way i found is to be straightforward with people and don't let them tell you what to do, NO MATTER WHAT.

"WHY don't you come into the bar with us...?"

"No thanks, i don't even drink. Bars are boring to me anyways. Catch you later."

People will repect you even if you're different if you have principles or a way of living that you stick to.
I found out if you go around do things that other people want you to do instead of what YOU want to do they will eventually disrespect you and try to give you their (sometimes lame) advice when all you have to do is tell them,

"I don't drink and I will never drink. Sorry, that's how I am."

or

"That's not how I think. I'm not interested in a relationship with anyone. That's just how I am. And even if I was, it would be none of your business."

No comments:

Post a Comment