Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why can't I just except life the way it is...? Damn. I don't understand why I don't want to do this shit. A student of life is a student of everything, until the day he dies. Why, then, am I repelled by learning some things...? I just want to do what I want to do, it's a rebellion against Authority. Authority is telling me, "NO. You can't do it YOUR WAY. You have to do this way and in this way exactly as I say you should, or you will DIE. 'My way or the highway.'" Aaagh, it's driving me crazy... Bleh

...

I don't submit to Fear. That's it. Instead of Fear giving me an incentive to be propelled to learn, it paralyzes me, repels me, or shuts me down instead. My body must have learned it that way somehow, probably because of the way I was raised...

Maybe I should stop looking at this problem as if it is something to Fear, then I will stop being repelled by it. Perhaps, what I think is a problem isn't a problem at all. Maybe, there's nothing wrong with me. Maybe, I'm thinking what most people think but don't dare to acknowledge. Maybe, I am doing the RIGHT thing, maybe my body is responding in a natural way...

Puzzles of my inner self, but a reflection of the society that made me who I am.

-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment