Tuesday, October 30, 2012

These are the thoughts of a psychopath, a madman

These are the thoughts of a psychopath, a madman not to be reasoned with...

John: Does a man who is abused allow his abuser to get away with it...?

Jack: Who's at fault...? Man is his own abuser.

John: That would imply that I have control over my abuse.

Jack: In the NOW. We can't do anything about the past. You can choose to be abused or remove yourself from it.

John: So I have to come to the revelation that the past is just some illusion and who I am is who I choose to be...?

Jack: ...perhaps.

John: What if I choose NOTHING...?

Jack: Then you are NOTHING...

John: So I could choose to be anybody I want to be...?

Jack: You act like this is some kind of weird scientific fact or something. The answer is: yes, you are what you choose to be.

John: hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment