Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Text Message

X: few people know that i shot myself and survived. no one can even tell... if it doesn't make a difference then why did i do it...

L: I've been asking myself that since the day you did John. Because I knew it wouldn't make a difference.

X: Its sad isn't it...? Someone can kill themself and it wouldn't make a god damn difference. I'm still a dick to people who think I'm a dick, still a nice person to people who think I'm nice. No magical transformation. People don't care

L: Of course they don't. I already told you that before you shot yourself.

L: It changed the people closest to you by making them more aware than they already were about your absence in their life. But other than that I still don't think it did much....


No comments:

Post a Comment