Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Good Revenge

X: I kill myself, I kill them. It's a win win situation

Priest: What about Forgiveness. That is what you need. Forgive yourself and you will forgive others.

X: Where has forgiveness brought us.

Priest: Very far in fact.

X: The U.S. didn't forgive Osama. Imagine if we had forgiven him, "Oh well let's forgive him." No. That's not how it works and you know it.

Priest: I don't think that God wants you to be unhappy forever.

X: Exactly, which is why I'm planning revenge.

Priest: You need people in your life that love you, then you won't need revenge.

X: I'm not waiting my whole life for that. Revenge is good. I want the world to know that revenge is good. Good things can come from it. A Good Revenge. But it might take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment